Oops looks like
you're not logged in!

< Go Back

Login as a Guest

Login as a User

how to file back taxes

  1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Tax Relief
  4. >
  5. how to file back taxes

Asked: 2018-12-19 05:10:25

I need to file taxes for the last two years before I file for this year, can someone tell me how to file back taxes?


Answered: 2018-12-20 23:05:50

Just go to the IRS website, they will give you all the instructions you need to get it all taken care of.


Answered: 2018-12-20 02:58:24

You file them just like you would any year but you need to get that years tax forms cause each year is different, and the laws for that year are different.


Answered: 2018-12-19 23:15:32

You Need to gather al your tax documents, and request any missing documents. You then need to get those specific years in tax forms. prepare your taxes and submit them.


Answered: 2018-12-20 22:48:01

Sometimes it’s easier to hire a cpa to get them done for you, that the way I go.

We want to listen to your answers